Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: PHOENIX FOLLIES.

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jan 14, 2023 2:10 pm

Bob what You saisd; "might indeed be True " For I am Thirteen Years removed from ]Free-Flight|. For We all know that first one must Git-Up before One can go anywhere. The only thing that I can Promise;Is that the last axt of my Flight will be a resounding Whack!
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Jan 15, 2023 3:17 pm

So I imagine that what I am about to say, this might very well might be considered; OFF SUBJECT; But is it really off subject for me to be talking about my health? It will be My Mind and My body that will be Flying again. Good Health is very important to Me. I am currently learning about what will I eat, weather it be Food Supplements, anything into My Mouth. I am learning about supplements such as Foschiaaggrestasest Please forgive Me Bob if I misspelled these supplements. I am trying to learn more regarding how My Body functions. also I hope to lose a little bit more weight. fOR Me HAVING lOST AROUND A 100 Pounds since My last Flight 3-28-2010. To Me losing 100 Pounds is a lot of Weight. Currently if I can lose just 15 or say so-25 Pounds. This will give Me to have a Very Similar Wing Loading while Flying My 158 Predator verse John Flying His 142 Predator. https://www.youtube.com/watch? v=tLS6t3FVOTIg I am so keen to Fly My Predator at a Body Weight that is under 200 Pounds Yea Baby! Yes I am attempting to become a; LEAN, MEAN, HEALTHY, PHOENIX PREDATOR FLYING MACHINE.

Having flown My 158 using Water as Ballast where My Hook-In was more than 340 or More Pounds Hook in. I flew at an inland Site Lake McClure. My Flight went great. I was able to climb. I enjoyed a standard No-Step Landing. I am so looking forward to Flying My Predator at such a lite weight. Heck, I was able to get High and go Far When My Body weight was darn near 300 Pounds. * I like so many of You, Ijust love to get High and to Fly Far. I look at Flying a HG as a Cause and effect deal, a situation that is ruled by Physics. I enjoyed My Physics Class way back in School.

* OK I just mentioned how I know Getting High, and going far. I am just waiting to receive Kick-Back because I Spoke offensive words, Offensive to some. I dared said Get High and Going Far. But antways please simply cut Me some slack.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Permision to Launch and to Land.

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Jan 16, 2023 9:28 pm

So I still have noy gotten My release form Down loaded and Printed. i know without a Printed Piece of paper, I will not be able to launch when I am down there in May. I also checked via phone call that I need another filled out Piece of paper to hand to the Powers that Be Where I hope to land in May. Permission must be acquired by My having the Correct Pieces of Printed Papers. Look at Me here typing this Smack. Heck it will be a; " HAT TRICK" if I am able to even get My Sorry Predator But Down there. But anyways Don't Count Me Out.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Tue Jan 17, 2023 5:11 pm

It really sortove Trips Me out when I think of where I am currently regarding My capabilities. So yes I want to fly again, after Thirteen Years ofd not flying My HG Who would not be wanting to Fly? But, there is always a But. But i want to Drive more, Much more I want to drive Myself to Work, than drive My Predator amd myself to a launch. I know, I Know it's a pretty Sad State of affairs when One would rather Work than Fly One's Predator. Predator Thoughts: I remember Flying my Predator XC, I found Myself just Blown away By the Predators ability to Perform. I remember having great XC Flights. When i would after Flying a long X-C Route. I would think to Myself now that is that, that is it. But then a couple weeks later I would Fly Further. John says that if You were are Keen to Fly Far in good Time. Maybe You should have done a long Flight in a short amount of Time Maybe You should have gone for it when You were Heavy. I feel that what I have going for Me since when i pounded Thirteen years ago is that the way I think has improved. I told Bob on the Phone today. That the Next Time when the winds are cranking upwards of Thirty Miles an Hour. I will leave the Predator on the Roof-Rack, and go have a Beer. Question: Does any one know where a Pilot is these Days? That Pilot is Jeff Reynolds? I would love to hear from Jeff. 925-497-1059.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

OK, OK, OK I an saying right here at the Start of this Post. That I am not off Topic. Because a Pilot's Body weight is a distinct, real factor when it comes to Flying. I have stated on this Site that I had gone on what I coined the: "POUND DIET". We all know that old saying: "YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SUCCESS" Well I Went on The Pound Diet 13 Years ago. Well I had an huge weight loos using the Pound Diet. I lost 100 Pounds. I just layed there in that Hospital Bed, while weight just dripped off My Body. But there is an Caviatte to the Pound Diet. One must be able to survive Pounding One's Self into the Ground. Talk about survival. I was watching a Show on television. I believe the Show is Called; "I Survived". Well it dawned on Me as I watched this Show that depicted People who were in some way in situations where They Had to overcome impending Death. Death by say a Dear attack, a Armed Robber, an nraged Boyfriend bent on their Demise. Yet They over came their potentially Deadly situation,

Well as I watched the Show, the Thought dawned on Me. I should be on that show.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Jan 18, 2023 9:55 am

OK, OK, OK I an saying right here at the Start of this Post. That I am not off Topic. Because a Pilot's Body weight is a distinct, real factor when it comes to Flying. I have stated on this Site that I had gone on what I coined the: "POUND DIET". We all know that old saying: "YOU CAN'T ARGUE WITH SUCCESS" Well I Went on The Pound Diet 13 Years ago. Well I had an huge weight loos using the Pound Diet. I lost 100 Pounds. I just layed there in that Hospital Bed, while weight just dripped off My Body. But there is an Caviatte to the Pound Diet. One must be able to survive Pounding One's Self into the Ground. Talk about survival. I was watching a Show on television. I believe the Show is Called; "I Survived". Well it dawned on Me as I watched this Show that depicted People who were in some way in situations where They Had to overcome impending Death. Death by say a Dear attack, a Armed Robber, an nraged Boyfriend bent on their Demise. Yet They over came their potentially Deadly situation,

Well as I watched the Show, the Thought dawned on Me. I should be on that show.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Jan 20, 2023 9:04 am

Please forgive Me for being a Bit incompitent. But I am at a bit of a loss regarding what drove the idea of needing to be able to; "Short Pack" One's Glider. I was thinking that if a Pilot were to be Flying sday an XC Route where He or She's Route took Him or Her to where they might do that Dreaded think that We all Fear. So if one were to sink out and Land say relatively not that far from a road. Let's just say that thee You are Five Miles from a road. You could just Short-Pack your Glider and then be able to fairly easily pack Your Glider to a road where Your retrieval Person could drive up in order to get You and Your Previously Cumbersome Glider loaded on the retrieval Vehicle.

And to doing those little bitty Hops at Dockweiler. By the Way I Myself hope to be down there doing exactly that on the Beach this Spring. Why don't You Guys jjust Forget about Shor Packing the Glider there on the Beach. Fea fly with a set of those Big Wheels. After Landing Merly pick up tha Tail of the Glider, walk the Glider back up to where You had launched. Then do this little Hop again, and again, and So On?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Sat Jan 21, 2023 7:40 pm

One drive for a 5’ pack is for pilots that are not able to drive but rely on traditional transportation. Like buses.
In the 70’s and 80’s I remember how few commercial passenger air carriers would ship a glider.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:06 pm

I like so many of You really would like to have the capability of by Myself being able to Pack My glider a couple of Miles so as to be standing on the side of the road when My driver shows up to pick Me up. I mean I really was intrigued when I saw the pictures of the Pilots who had their shortPacked on their Backs.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jan 21, 2023 9:08 pm

I want to apologize for putting up a Post in the wrong section. I hope to not do this in the Future. Good By Chris.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics