Joe's motion to restrict "hawk891"

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Feb 19, 2019 11:56 am

Fellow Board Members, Joe Faust has introduced the following motion:

JoeF wrote:Hawk891, your posts move me as an advisory board member to put up a motion for having your post access be in the section of the forum that is dedicated to non-RHG matters; you will then be able to post in that section and not other sections. Not giving your real name while attacking persons might draw a full ban.

I move for the Board of Advisors to have Hawk891's post space be only in the non-RHG section of the forum.  

I   second   Joe's motion with clarification (pending Joe's approval) that the "non-RHG section of the forum" in Joe's motion is understood to be the "Free Speech Zone".
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Joe's motion to restrict "hawk891"

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:18 pm

Why are my posts disappearing Herr Bob? Are you afraid everyone will realize what sham your freedom of speech bulls*** is?
You are running a kangaroo court. In the USA people accused can face their accusers. There is due process of law, but now I can't even see the discussion. My posts have either been deleted, or I have been blocked from reading them in certain forums i've been banned from.

You fake fascist freedom of speech claims have been exposed. Prove it to the world, and let history show Bob work diligently and denying a gay man his equal rights and 1st amendment rights by working to put him into a fascist freedom of speech zone.

Herr Bob believes freedom of speech looks like this.

firstamendmentarea.jpg
firstamendmentarea.jpg (68.97 KiB) Viewed 5728 times
Gay Hang Glider Pilot In LA
Support Gay Pride!
https://lapride.org/
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:19 pm

Bob Kuczewski wrote:Fellow Board Members, Joe Faust has introduced the following motion:

JoeF wrote:Hawk891, your posts move me as an advisory board member to put up a motion for having your post access be in the section of the forum that is dedicated to non-RHG matters; you will then be able to post in that section and not other sections. Not giving your real name while attacking persons might draw a full ban.

I move for the Board of Advisors to have Hawk891's post space be only in the non-RHG section of the forum.  

I   second   Joe's motion with clarification (pending Joe's approval) that the "non-RHG section of the forum" in Joe's motion is understood to be the "Free Speech Zone".

My slow motion hummingbird video was moved to the Free Speech Zone years back because it too was off topic. (Not Hang Gliding)
So if I'm able to see that a flying hummingbird won't fly in the Hang Gliding area, sock puppets playing the gay card
also won't fly among the HG topics. Earlier I invited Hawk891 down to the Free Speech Zone microphone where I have tens of thousands of viewers on my off topic posts.
I vote   YES   on Joe's motion.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:20 pm

Bill Cummings wrote:
Bob Kuczewski wrote:Fellow Board Members, Joe Faust has introduced the following motion:

My slow motion hummingbird video was moved to the Free Speech Zone years back because it too was off topic. (Not Hang Gliding)
So if I'm able to see that a flying hummingbird won't fly in the Hang Gliding area, sock puppets playing the gay card
also won't fly among the HG topics. Earlier I invited Hawk891 down to the Free Speech Zone microphone where I have tens of thousands of viewers on my off topic posts.
I vote   YES   on Joe's motion.

Congrats, let the record show Bill is also an eager supporter of fascism and anti-freedom of speech. Heil Herr Bill :salute:
Support Gay Pride!
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Tue Feb 19, 2019 1:50 pm

Congrats, let the record show Bill is also an eager supporter of fascism and anti-freedom of speech. Heil Herr Bill :salute:
Support Gay Pride!

hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

as a condition to enter. Does this help you realize how it works? I can always try again with other words.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:01 pm

Bill Cummings wrote:The Hawk are not a governmental entity. The constitution only protects you from government.
When you clicked on the, "agree" button to log on here you made a contract to waive rights and follow website rules.
I did too. Once again, If the private owner says you can't have a gun in your lunch bucket you waive your 2nd amendment rights at the entrance
as a condition to enter. Does this help you realize how it works? I can always try again with other words.

Bill, then please correct Bob. He keeps lying about that.

Bob Kuczewski wrote:One big difference between the US Hawks and other organizations is that the US Hawks really does honor the free speech of its members.

You just made it very clear, beyond a doubt, that this forum is not a public forum, with freedom of speech rights. It is just another private forum, with it's own house rules. Your post makes perfect sense and I agree with you!

I've been entirely misled by Bob's lies and quotes which he has made numerous times all over this site. If it is truly the case that this site does not have freedom of speech, as Bob has been misleading me to believe, then I have no issues at all with what is happening on this forum. His private property, his rules. I support his right to moderate any way he pleases. That's America. My right's cannot trample his.

Thanks again for clarifying there is no actual freedom of speech here. Just private property, and guests need to abide by the rules, including me, just like all the other forums I have ever been on that Bob incessantly complains about lacking freedom of speech.

Now we know that this site is precisely the same and we can reference your post the next time anyone thinks they actually have freedom of speech rights here. They do not. Thank you again for settling this. But you can't blame me. Bob has consistently misled everyone on this.

Bob Kuczewski wrote:One big difference between the US Hawks and other organizations is that the US Hawks really does honor the free speech of its members.

It clearly does not, as you have indicated, so Bob should really say:

Bob Kuczewski wrote:One big *similarity* between the US Hawks and other organizations is that the US Hawks really is a private forum, and freedom of speech does not apply here, because this is private property and not a government run institution

That clears everything up. Thanks again. Please motion to stop Bob from lying about this and misleading everyone. It will cause future flame wars for sure. He completely convinced me we had freedom of speech here, when clearly we do not, as you have pointed out :thumbup:

I no longer have any issues with this site. Just Bob's lying about it.
Support Gay Pride!
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby hawk891 » Tue Feb 19, 2019 2:15 pm

I would like to apologize to everyone over this misunderstanding, but before I do, I need to know that Bob agrees with your post, which I also agree with.

All my objections we're made under the assumption that this site "really" honored freedom of speech, as Bob claimed, and that it "really" applied here.

If Bob agree's with you, as I do, I will gladly apologize to all involved due to Bob's misleading quotes. But I can't be held responsible for my objections when Bob made it absolutely clear that this forum was different, precisely because it honored freedom of speech. :thumbup:
Support Gay Pride!
hawk891
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:49 pm

I vote   YES  .

Sorry to take so long. We were out visiting flying sites.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:54 pm

I vote yes   on the motion that is on immediate table.
signed: Joe Faust
========================Comment: This forum honors responsible speech for RHG; this forum gifts bandwidth for non-RHG topics also.
==========================
Clarification: One voter voted: "I second Joe's motion with clarification (pending Joe's approval) that the "non-RHG section of the forum" in Joe's motion is understood to be the "Free Speech Zone"
That pending clarification is here resolved: Yes, non-RHG topic section has had a formal designation as "Free Speech Zone."
==========================
Last edited by JoeF on Tue Feb 19, 2019 7:13 pm, edited 4 times in total.

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Feb 19, 2019 6:56 pm

That's 3 out of 5 Directors voting yes. The motion carries. Remaining Directors are free to add their votes any time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Next
Forum Statistics