Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Banned of Brothers

Postby Rick Masters » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:15 pm

Hey! I got banned from ParaglidingForum. Does that count?
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Jul 24, 2011 8:49 pm

RickMasters wrote:Hey! I got banned from ParaglidingForum. Does that count?

Maybe we'll have to make a new category for you.    :thumbup:

Are you currently banned from hanggliding.org or the Oz Forum?

If not, we've got plenty of expertise to help you out.    :srofl:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Mon Jul 25, 2011 11:09 am

>>Are you currently banned from hanggliding.org or the Oz Forum?

In 2009, when I introduced the concept of the Paragliding Dead Man's Curve to the circus performers at ParaglidingForum, I drew so much heat for Davis that he started religiously consigning my posts to what he termed "The Cesspool". He was happy to arrange "cat fights" with ParaglidingForum posters who came over to OzReport to personally attack me on every issue rather than confront the significant concerns I raised about paraglider safety and paragliding's detrimental effect on hang gliding. Even though I understood the incessant pressure he must have been facing as an active HG pilot from parapologists at the sites he flew, I felt stifled. It was his cowardly way of banning somebody. I would have preferred the arrogant method he used on you. Finally I left in disgust and built Mythology of the Airframe at http://www.cometclones.com/mythology2011.htm

I made a bunch of posts to hanggliding.org but they never showed up. Maybe once. I finally gave up. I think it was due to some weird protocol for new members posting. I don't have the patience for that.
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Jul 28, 2011 6:00 pm

RickMasters wrote:... I drew so much heat for Davis that he started religiously consigning my posts to what he termed "The Cesspool".

He did the same thing to me when I was running in the 2010 USHPA Regional Director recall election. Bill Helliwell (my opponent) was doing his best to NOT answer questions or enter into any debate. So when I posted questions for him to challenge his positions, Davis removed my posts and put them into a special "debate" forum (not in the main forum) where Bill never posted (I guess that's Davis's idea of a "debate" :lol: ). So to anyone observing, it was as if I'd never even posted my questions or challenges to Bill. Eventually that special "debate" topic was deleted along with all my posts. So there's no history of what I wrote in the campaign. But all of Bill's comments are there to this day.

Jack Axaopoulos ("sg" on hanggliding.org) has done even worse. Go look at "torreyhawksforum.org". That was a site that Jack supposedly created for our club (the Torrey Hawks). Everything was fine until a few people became critical of how Jack was operating the HGAA. That's when he went nuts and locked down the entire forum. But just locking it down wasn't enough. Jack went a step further and defaced the entire forum, changed my posts, and falsely accused me of committing "voter fraud" in the HGAA election. Please go there and take a look at what he's done to our club's forum. I've tried to give Jack some time to "cool down", but after nearly a year of his rampage, I strongly recommend that NO ONE should EVER put Jack Axaopoulos in any position of trust ... ANYWHERE.
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:00 pm

This topic hasn't been updated since 2011, so I'm posting to give it a bump and to update it.

If you've been banned from a forum (or know of people who've been banned from a forum), please post the details here so we can keep track of bannings in our sports.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:02 pm

Al Hernandez (al hernandez)
was banned from the OZ Report.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sun Mar 29, 2015 2:25 pm

Thanks Bill. I'll update it right now. : )
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Mon Mar 30, 2015 9:43 pm

Couple of years ago, I was banned from paraglidingforum.com

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Mon Mar 30, 2015 11:00 pm

Yeah. The juvenile nihilists over there could never figure out who Joe was.
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby brianscharp » Thu Apr 09, 2015 3:28 pm

bobk wrote:People who have been banned from: ozreport.com (operated by Davis Straub)
  • Tad Eareckson
  • Bob Kuczewski (bobk)   . . .  Note: Bob is currenly allowed to post only in expulsion topic as "Bob Hawk".
  • Dennis D
  • Scott Wise (Wingspan34)
  • Al Hernandez (al hernandez)
  • Mike Lake

Why and when was Mike banned? If he was, he's not anymore.
http://www.kitestrings.org/post7685.html#p7685
Tad Eareckson wrote:Mike Lake is alive and not banned from The Davis Show. Currently showing as logged in there.
brianscharp
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics