Sara AKA redsagebear

Forum for Lakeveiw Hawks Hang Gliding Club - Lakeview, Oregon

Sara AKA redsagebear

Postby mary947 » Mon Dec 27, 2010 6:03 pm

Moderators note:

Many of the anonymous "people" in this topic were later discovered to have posted from the same IP address. These posts were directed at attacking Sara Martin. This topic (back in 2010) helped shape the U.S. Hawks policy against anonymous attacks. Please note the strong input from Warren Narron ("Free") in establishing that policy. Thanks Warren.

Sara ended up not continuing her interest in hang gliding. It's been reported that she took her own life some number of years after this topic had been concluded. This topic draws attention to the devastating effects of anonymous attacks. This topic was hidden from public view for many years, but was restored to visibility after similar anonymous attacks surfaced in February of 2019. It's important that we never forget the impact such anonymous attacks can have on their targets. That's why they are prohibited on the U.S. Hawks forum.

I seen this stupid Lakeview hawks in the Lakeview examiner when Sarah was in the newspaper. You know your biggest issue in life redsagebear is your dam hygiene and your looks. Do you ever take a dam shower or wash up you stink so dam bad no can stand the smell of you. And you look like trash the way you dress and you look like you never wash your clothing. Serious get a makeover take a bath you insane woman. I am in honkers and you stink up the coffee shop Geez :sick: . I guess also they call you crazy Sarah around Lakeview for a reason don’t they. Dam it I am girl and I have the smarts to clean up and look good why don’t you.
mary947

Re: Sara AKA redsagebear

Postby bobmiles20 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:05 am

Hey Mary
I see this blog and I love it and all the freedom of speech in it as well. Every one in Lakeview knows that crazy nasty greasy Sara. Redsagebear What a nick name she must smoke to much sage brush her self. I seen that stupid girl in select market here in Lakeview one day and she came in with one of them shirts that you can see the arm pit hair. Sara came in and I was in line getting checked out and she was in front of me. She had arm pit hair like 3 inches long coming out of her arm pits. My God why don’t that woman shave that crap Jesus. And when I was in line she stunk so bad I almost puked.
Sarah’s mom Katie she is a ugly red head burnt out on crack hippie. She always would call the police on us when we lived near Kelly creek for ground squirrel shooting. She was to hippie and burn out on crack to realize we had a legal right to do so. She is one dumb woman she got into a other woman’s face I seen one time. All over someone saying her daughter was out of control. Katie is one ugly and burnt out crack whore
By the way Sarah is out of control I seen the ugly girl get kicked out of the eagles nest for being drunk and fighting. I seen her all drunk down town Lakeview running in the road and out in traffic. The girl is a mental nut case and she is just burden to Lakeview and we don’t want her here. The town of Lakeview wishes she would leave and her stupid mom also. This hang gliding blog is cool nothing personal to you all on here we just in Lakeview don’t like Sarah. All this is my opinion
:thumbup:
bobmiles20

Mark Webber's split personalities

Postby Free » Tue Dec 28, 2010 11:29 am

Mark, we can read your sick split personalities like a book.
Shame on you.. see about getting yourself fixed.
Normally, I wouldn't recommend psychiatric drugs but maybe an exception for you?

Come out from behind your fake alias and post like a man.
This is not funny. This is sad. :thumbdown:
Get well soon..

Warren
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby mary947 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:39 pm

Yes this is Mark Webber and I admit I did it. Guilty as charged.
mary947

Postby bobmiles20 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 12:43 pm

I was reading in the paper a Mark Webber I think pulled over for drunk driving I wonder if its him????? :?:
bobmiles20

Postby hanahadley92 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 1:08 pm

Hey I love this blog bob and mary thanks for telling me. I think I know who Mark Webber is he is a old man that’s into hang gliding. I do know who Sarah is crazy Sarah the retarded girl around Lakeview the Looney ton nasty looking girl. I remember she was in paisley and the cops had to chase her down for drunk driving and she gave the police a high speed chase in Klamath County. I was listening to it on the scanner back in 06 I think. This girl is a Looney ton all the way I would be afraid of her in a hang glider she is such a nut case I wouldn’t trust her in it. Sarah is just crazy all the way she has been put in a mental institution many times and its public record around Lakeview. She also abused her baby she had long ago and was in trouble for that and put in a nut house over it. I seen her one time drinking and being disorderly and I turn her into the police and got her in trouble. Her mom is a ho bag all the way Katie always talks s*** about her daughter around Lakeview. I think sarahs issues is all because of Katie. I went to school with her brother brad he is kind of cool I feel sorry for him.
hanahadley92

Postby bobmiles20 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:02 pm

I looked on Google for Mark Webber Lakeview Oregon and there is a lot about him but I don’t know him. I guess he is a local in Lakeview. Mark Webber who ever you are if you hate Sarah your not alone all of Lakeview is on your side. :thumbup:
bobmiles20

Postby bobmiles20 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 2:06 pm

Wednesday, Dec. 15 — At 6 p.m., Lakeview Police conducted a traffic stop on Center and North E Street. Mark Webber was arrested for DUII and lodged in the Lake County Jail. this is took from the newspaper.
Is this the same Mark Webber????
bobmiles20

Postby hanahadley92 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:21 pm

Bob I think it is. He is a old man in Lakeview that likes to hang glide.
hanahadley92

Postby rachel8956 » Tue Dec 28, 2010 8:36 pm

I cant stand crazy Sarah and her hag mother Katie at all there both cunts to me. Sarah is a thief she steals from people I known five people she stolen things from. Five people testifying on her stealing is wrong and proves to me she is a thief. But what do you expect from a retard like Sarah she is crazy. I think her whole act of being crazy is to get a disability check and ride the system. That girl is a burden to Lakeview every since her and stupid mom came her they caused nothing but trouble.
Her mom Katie used to work at the green house and she was such a rood bitch I complained on her a few times. Think God she don’t work there any more I was about ready to boycott the green house over Katie. Katie is just a crazy menopause and overly liberal old burnt out hippie. She doesn’t have a life being she lives off money from inheritance from her dad so she don’t work. Sarah on a hang glider is funny would you let a retard fly a plain NO why let her fly a hang glider. Oh I forget Sarah is only playing retard to get a check from the government. She even drives I cant believe that one with all the DUI charges she got. That’s Lakeview for you and the rejects that come here.
rachel8956

Next

Return to Lakeview Hawks Forum