This Forum is for Official US Hawks Ratings.

Re: Apply for a US Hawks Rating

Postby Bill Cummings » Wed Apr 29, 2020 6:02 pm

SamKellner wrote:OK Chris Lee,

Welcome to US Hawks

YES    for H-3

:wave:

Ok Chris, fly right !

Sam Kellner
830-486-8031

YES  
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:15 pm

Christian Lee flew some at Dockweiler circa 1994 ..... :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

[Special distinction: He is not the Chris Lee that does some photography that gets posted in USHPA magazine.]
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Apr 29, 2020 7:52 pm

I vote   YES  .

That makes it unanimous.    :thumbup:

Update: The rating is now posted on the official ratings list.

Thanks to the U.S. Hawks Board for being so responsive!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Stayfly » Tue Sep 28, 2021 10:44 am

I’m Spencer I hold a H4 with ushpa would like a rating thru us hawk
Stayfly
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Sep 28, 2021 11:43 am

Stayfly wrote:I’m Spencer I hold a H4 with ushpa would like a rating thru us hawk

Hello Spencer, and Welcome to the U.S. Hawks!!

Our Rating System states:

Pilots who can demonstrate that they hold any of the listed USHPA ratings will be granted the equivalent US Hawks Rating.

Can you post a USHPA number so we can verify your rating?

Thanks.
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Oct 18, 2021 10:05 am

I will need to regain My Hang Four rating For I have lost My USHGA rating due to My the accident that I had eleven and half Years ago. I will need to be re-evaluated so that I will once again have My Hang Four.

[TC] The other thing I want to do is to get a sign-off for an "XO-Rating"

I also will need the regain My Drivers License. It is just standard practice that when You have been in a Coma, your driver's License is made invalid.

Please take note; when I type something that is meant as humor, I will make you aware that I typed something that should be taken as a tongue and Check writing by Myself. So when I am trying to type a joke. I will put up a {TC] before the sentence begins.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Oct 06, 2022 7:36 am

{JUDGEMENT}

Well here I am, I hopefully am on the Cusp of regaining my rightful place up in the Sky! Yes after Two Decades of being able to Fly My beloved Predator. Here I am back at sr=tage-One. Yes I am now a lowly aspiring Hang-one. This has been one heck of an experience, My having done the Super Pounding Twelve Years ago. I mean look at Where I am at right here and mow. I am not who I was, I have lost My ratings. I was told by a fellow Pilot; Don't worry Flying a HG is like riding a Bicycle, You never Forget. Well there are aspects to My situation though. I believe that after John signs Me off for My Hang One. I believe that I will be the aspiring Hang One Pilot who has the Most XC Miles compared to other Hang One Newbe's. Well it is good for a laugh to think about the irony of My situation.

So I am really hopping that this Saturday, or this Sunday that I will Finally Fly that Condor. About a Month ago on a Training Hill in Benicia. Good Judgement reared it's ugly Head, thus I did not Fly. Having Good Judgement impacts a Pilot's ability to accumulate Air-Time in an Negative way.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Wed Nov 02, 2022 3:22 pm

I imagine that When I finally do launch a Hang Glider again. that I might possibly be these Two Things; 1: The aspiring Hang one Pilot with Most Hours to ever take a Hang One Test. I do not know what the total number of hours that I have Flown. But My Total must Be One or Two Thousand or Maybe More. It Blows mY mIND How because of the fact that I blew one Landing that because of My inability to land nicely on My feet. I was sripped pf My "PRIVILEGE TO DRIVE, and My ability to Fly My Predator. Yes My Hang Four rating is now Null and Void.

So who Knows? Maybe I will have to come down South and Demonstrate that I can still Fly, then get My HAWK-FOUR ratting.

You Guys do not know Me. For I have never come down South and Met any of You. The only Local down there who actually has met Metm is John. Well I already appraised John as to the fact that I will be Moving to My Mother's House 55 Sylvia dr. Cazadero California. John says that in The Spring He Might have some time to spend taking Me to a training Hill. Also I want John to do a IRAN on My Predator. When i used to Fly with John. John instilled so much confidence in My ability to Fly My Predator. It got to where I felt as though I could do no wrong. I need to John after He sees Mr Fly. I want John to say something like this: "SO CHRIS, WATCHING YOU FLY. IT REMINDS ME OF THE CHRIS OF OLD". BY THE WAY CHRIS, NICE LANDING".
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics