Personal Journals about Hang Gliding

Re: Posts from Banning of Joe Faust at hanggliding.org

Postby Quote » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:05 pm

RE: USHGRS.ORG
By sg - Thu Sep 13, 2018 3:52 pm #405001

sg wrote:Off topic??? This is about the ushgrs.org right?

Well, im calling out what complete bulls*** your list is. Thats exactly ON the TOPIC of the ushgrs.org. Talking about the propaganda on your list is baiting now? Get real. Its on topic. You list me as controversial and Bob as some kind of saint. Bob is probably the most controversial harasser in hang gliding. Thats on the ushgrs.org site. Thats the TOPIC. You claim you are not associated in any way, but your ushgrs.org site records makes your bias extremely clear.

Lets make this really simple to understand. You are walking into an establishment and pissing off the customers. They have asked you to remove them for your BS list and you are refusing. You are harassing people here and they are pissed. You are in violation of the site rules right now. Continue this pattern and you are gone. If I get more PM's from people pissed about being on your list against their will, im taking you off the "ORG list".

I suggest you stop forcing people on lists against their will, including me.
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Quote » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:06 pm

By mgforbes - Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:03 pm #405002

mgforbes wrote:
DMarley wrote:Joe,

So now you're adding to your list dead pilots and pilots who have obviously no desire to be on your list? You're obviously attempting to legitimize your little club by incredibly ill means. Deceased pilots? Really? Mark Forbes? Really? And you're linking to Mark's videos that don't indicate who the pilot is in each vid? I would be highly surprised to hear that Mark gave you permission to put his endorsement on your club by adding his name to your list of pilots.

I haven't bothered to look into Joe's "organization"....but WTF? I gave no permission to use videos posted by me in the promotion of Joe's fake group. I presume there are links to some YouTube videos I posted, or something of that sort. And I'm certainly not a member, supporter or anything else of his group.

Joe may have been one of the pioneers of the sport, and he's certainly a colorful character. "Colorful" is a term that can have many meanings, and in his case it reminds me of a chameleon placed on a plaid tartan. As for the allegations that He Who Must Not Be Named was kicked out of USHPA for personal hatred reasons, that is simply false. I am not at liberty to discuss all of the reasons behind his expulsion, but let it suffice that his intentional, deliberate actions caused significant harm to our association and its members, and directly caused significant expense which we all pay for through increased dues. He was disruptive, defiant and unapologetic about his actions. He was given every opportunity to change his behavior. He chose instead to become even more belligerent. And after due consideration, the USHPA board decided that his actions had made him an unacceptable liability to our association, and revoked his membership.

USHPA is a voluntary membership association. You don't have to join if you don't want to, so long as you're willing to forego the benefits of membership. USHPA isn't obliged to accept you as a member if your actions and behavior are not supportive of the organization and its goals. If you're already a member and you take actions which harm the association, we have a disciplinary process (ratings reductions, revocations, and ultimately expulsion) to deal with such transgressions.

MGF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Quote » Thu Jul 29, 2021 12:06 pm

By sg - Thu Sep 13, 2018 4:31 pm #405004

sg wrote:Ive had enough. More than enough agitating people here.

Thread locked. Joe, you refused to take me off your list, so im taking you off of the orgs.
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Mon Sep 13, 2021 11:29 pm

Today is 3 years since Joe Faust was banned from hanggliding.org by Jack Axaopoulos.

How many good voices have been removed from the "Banned of Brothers" by one person's decisions? How may others live in constant fear of saying the wrong thing on hanggliding.org?

Rick Masters said that hang gliding was being murdered. He was right.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Sep 15, 2021 11:36 am

As mentioned above, it's been 3 years now since Joe Faust was banned from hanggliding.org by Jack Axaopoulos. Jack has long since buried the posts leading up to that ban and his own shameful conduct in allowing the harassment of Joe Faust and eventually banning Joe with absolutely no justification.

The United States Declaration of Independence states:

The history of the present King of Great Britain is a history of repeated injuries and usurpations, all having in direct object the establishment of an absolute Tyranny over these States. To prove this, let Facts be submitted to a candid world.

This topic is all about submitting facts to a candid world. Please read these posts carefully and see for yourself how unjustly Joe Faust was treated by Jack Axaopoulos on hanggliding.org. Then actually do something about it. The world doesn't change by people silently shaking their heads in a dark closet. The world changes by people having the courage to step forward and sign their names in protest of injustices.

Declaration.jpg
Declaration.jpg (35.66 KiB) Viewed 1487 times
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue May 24, 2022 10:06 pm

It's now been over 3 years and 8 months since Joe Faust was banned. Recently, one poster on hanggliding.org commented that Chris McKeon's posts were "keeping hanggliding.org from drying up and blowing away":

once&future wrote:Your posts are pretty much all that's keeping hanggliding.org from drying up and blowing away these days. Jack should send you a fruit basket or something.

The slicing and dicing of the hang gliding community by Jack and Davis and USHPA has been an ongoing crime against our sport.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics