Personal Journals about Hang Gliding

Re: Not "Woe is Me" but "Wow is Me"!

Postby JoeF » Sun Jun 26, 2022 2:38 pm

Chris, maybe a typo: Condor 330 is about 330 sq. ft. The wing is not structured for thermal soaring.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Not "Woe is Me" but "Wow is Me"!

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Jun 30, 2022 10:46 am

Look I know I just attached a Music Video to My Post. But watching these Girls Play has gotten Me to thinking. I just wonder just as Women can do Manny, Manny MANY THINGS well! I just wonder even though we do have a Number of Women who Fly. We all know that by any means possible, We need, No We Must get more Women Flying HG's. In My small World of Aviation. I once saw Tammy Bucar Re-set the Lake McClure Flying site XC record. Flying with KM. Then there was Karin Kastle, Can You say Smoking Hot Pilots, After seeing these Two fly. I want to Go out and get Myself an Sex change operation. Pilot-X has given Me some hope on an local level though. I have not met This Female Pilot yet. Bot "X" told Me that there is an new Pilot flying Diablo The Days. He said that She is a good Pilot. And look at the Video of the Women playing Down Payment Blues. Those Girls seem to play pretty Well to Me. Question to all of You; Why don't we have More women Who Fly?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aEKxOnChI14
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics