Personal Journals about Hang Gliding

Re: the Eagle

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Apr 13, 2019 9:23 am

eagle wrote:Ask Bob K. If you don't pay them and sign waivers. YOU are subject to arrest for Trespassing a Public Park

I can verify that. But it's even worse. I had paid them in 2014. I had signed their waivers in 2014. Yet they still had me arrested 3 times immediately following my expert witness testimony. Of course, no charges were ever brought to court because they didn't have a leg to stand on. Eventually they stopped the abusive false arrest nonsense, but now they use their USHPA influence to intimidate people by denying them the ability to fly.

But we're working on that one as well.

Thanks Ernie, for all you've done!!    :salute:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby eagle » Sun Apr 14, 2019 2:20 pm

Heart Transplant Team

3943F334-D77F-48EB-9505-911CD9742BC0.jpeg
3943F334-D77F-48EB-9505-911CD9742BC0.jpeg (52.39 KiB) Viewed 8107 times

I’LL BE BACK ~

I had a Heart Transplant April 3rd, 11 days ago
I’ll be home in a few days
With a perfect heart, about half my age
Incredible Recovery
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Re: The Eagle

Postby eagle » Sat Aug 10, 2019 6:18 pm

A Message from our Elders
See Video: https://youtu.be/fwYa14fk8lE

~ The Eagle Song ~

Eagle Song.jpg
Eagle Song.jpg (40.12 KiB) Viewed 7476 times

May Creator God bless you and your loved ones. May he keep you safe in these dark times.
May he give you the strength to endure and the wisdom and knowledge to know an how to love one another.
Forgive your enemies,,.... let's not give them power over us. Besides, it's the right thing to do.
We will be redeemed. Creator God promised it.

Regardless of Your belief

God, a troop shall overcome him: but he shall overcome at the last. Genesis 49:19
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Sat Aug 10, 2019 9:42 pm

All the gave me was a triple bypass. I feel cheated.
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby wingspan33 » Sun Aug 11, 2019 9:26 pm

I don't know how I missed this when it happened. I'm sorry Eagle! But I'm happy you didn't leave us while "on the table", so to speak. But I might also say that I am the luckiest. :mrgreen: I only needed two stents to be "installed".
wingspan33
Contributor
Contributor

Postby eagle » Sat Dec 21, 2019 1:59 pm

So Nothing Has Changed

~ It's Pay the Dirty Cop Club
And Shut the F**k Up

Current City  Council Corrution.jpg
Current City Council Corrution.jpg (30.88 KiB) Viewed 5968 times

Public Extortion By City Council Contract

It's the New 2020 Police Mafia
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby SamKellner » Sat Dec 21, 2019 3:17 pm

I just read about the new heart ! So all's good !

Go Eagle !
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Mon Mar 02, 2020 7:12 pm

eagle wrote:
Traffic.jpg

The Traffic at Torrey Pines Gliderport on a Light day, to say the Least,... Difficult in a Hang Glider ~

Mar 2014 eagle wrote on "The Eagle"

I'm Not trying to Shot Myself in the Foot , I Fly Both Paragliders & Hang gliders .
Each time I take a flight I feel so Lucky to have taken the time to Learn to Fly Both Disciplines. I have to spend tons of time training for this Dream. Its Sweet to Be able to Fly away from the Crowd at the Gliderport & Torrey Pines State Beach.

Gee Where did Al the Hang Gliders Go ~ Hummmm ~ Good Question ~
Flying Hang Gliders through the PACK has been increasingly more difficult, better be ready for lots of Students, Instructors, EGO's & Politics . Did I Mention Psycho Flight directors.

On the better day, Its still possible in A Hang Glider to bust thru the crowd & escape .
Its Safer & Easier to Bring it home Early through the Crowd ~ Trust Me ~ Oh & Careful What YOU Say ~ You Could Be Grounded ~
~ Like walking n Egg shells ~

I'd Tell Ya More But I Gotta check with MY Lawyer ..... Fly Safe
b
================================================.

At least you had one, and what did your lawyer tell you about speaking freely
About this subject ? Oh..... "Beware of SLAPP/ANTI-SLAPP . They're in it together, and their whole job is Not to win, but to make you spend beaucoup$$$ then their insurance and foreclosure teams have easy pickeens.
You had good advice from your lawyer back then, .....maybe they could have helped (or help now) Bob and Margie not make the novice mistakes that they did.
You guys extensive training as pilots counts for allot, stick together, and fly safe.

6 years or more, of struggle, but it's still a...

stinky sticky wicket

Submitted by someone who met my first hang glider pilot in Dave Cronk,
In 1970 at Torrance Beach Cliffs. And my second of many, hang glider pilots in 1972 in the mountains of Colorado.... ..and ...." just wondern'"
Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: A Gliderport Truce ~ But a truce not a compromise

Postby Craig Muhonen » Mon Mar 02, 2020 8:43 pm

eagle wrote:RIGHT NOW I'M BEING INDIRECTLY THREATEN TO STAY OFF THE WEB ~ ANOTHER WORDS ~ SHUT UP
This Could be arranged if they will leave Me & My Glider alone ~ Lol ~ Great Management ~ How about a Handshake
Should I Just forget or refuse to recal ? While they threaten My Rights ~ This Doesn't mean I will, commit crimes or perjure myself in a court of Law.

The Eagle's Vision is More of a Dream ~ Surly, this could be managed with the Cities Involvement rather than being a Negligent Government.
Maybe a well written lease, Including Term Limits with fair permanent and equal oversight & representation, (this would be Possible)

~ Isn't every other flight park (Aviation Aspects) managed by a Club ??? rather than a City approved Private Out of control political Tyrant ~

=================================================
====================================**==========
Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

The Eagle speaks while still under threat

Postby eagle » Tue Mar 03, 2020 7:51 am

BOB K new exactly what he was getting into, Including David Jebb's murder of his own Instructor and the planed Failed accident INJURY or DEATH of me.
Bob K also knew there's Cohesion between between all parties involved  
They're in it together, to commercialize and control all aspects of our FREE FLIGHT HISTORICAL PARK 
If ya contest them, there job is to win, bog you down with frivolous attacks and conflicts in corrupted courts as you spend beau-co buck fighting them,
while they avoid addressing any issue that would put them out of business. 

Our own FBI, FAA or SD Police (The JOKE) should have stopped the Jebb's when he Murdered someone. Our own leaders should have stopped Jebb,
illegal take over under false pretense. Then charging the public for what if free. All while under threat of violence and personal Loss. 

To make statements like I should have said or done more is not fair Craig. neither is bashing on everyone's post for what purpose. ?
I cant afford to hire the Lawyer or the health to fight, they know that. Now 11months post heart transplant. 
You expect the victims to turn into Lawyers and advocate a fight with a system that knowingly attracts victim and there own people. 
That's pretty sad, to watch someone get killed, an attempt on my life. and the robbery of american freedom. with countless illegal act's, that continue's a ongoing racketeering operation, that forces the public into compliance 

TPGP CITY COUNCIL EXTORTION.jpg
TPGP CITY COUNCIL EXTORTION.jpg (106.5 KiB) Viewed 5391 times
Last edited by eagle on Tue Mar 03, 2020 9:06 am, edited 1 time in total.
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics