Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

If You Simply just Love to be up in the Air.

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun May 28, 2023 3:41 pm

As I get closer and closer to the Day when I re-Enter the Aviation World. I think of all the great Flights that I had Flying My Predator. What never seemed to amaze Me was the incredible ability that My Predator had when it came down to staying up in the Air. I mean even with My inept ability to Fly. my 158 would climb where other Gliders were forced to setup a D-B-F and land. But the Predator could keep it self up in the Air cruising along, thus it expanded My Horizons.

So if You simply just Love to be able to stay up in the Air, and I do love to be up in the Sky Flying. Then a Predator should be on Your glider to have list.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: If You Simply just Love to be up in the Air.

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Nov 03, 2023 12:39 pm

I mean; I am asking Everyone; Is there a Better Place to Be, than Sohttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1klG_HTv1cmewhere up in the Sky! to Be up in the Sky! The way I see it as an Personal thought. The Time that I have spent up in the Sky Flying has been so much mere Excelle rating than Pretty Much any Time that I could have spent on the Ground.

Anyways, I have been finding how My Post Pound Life has words of Songs ringing louder in My Head than They would have and did Struck Me before March Twenty-Eight Two Thousand Then. Yes, for Me it has been A long Way to The Top. And will I be AS Good as I Once Was.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=j1klG_HTv1c . . . . . https://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=as ... once%20was
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Nov 04, 2023 9:05 pm

I just want to say; That the Day is coming when it will Be; "Let there be Predator!" For I long for the Day when I will be able to Fly My Predator like Angus Plays His SG>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LeVAHvuCpdQ

PS: I also long for the Day that I will Fly My One Fifty-Eight Predator as well as John Flys His One Forty-Two Preator.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Dec 11, 2023 5:01 pm

OK: I just want to apologize for Posting these TBI Bon thoughts. I really should, and I so hope that I will fly again, that way the Post's that I will Post will have a Video to accompany the Post's Written story about My return to being Free. Yes, I will be an active Flying Pilot. I know, I know, I must come across as a Broken Down Busted up Pilot who puts up these posts regarding My Dream to Fly again. In fact, the only chance that I have had an opportunity to achieve an Air sargassum was When My Sister Drove Me over to the Byron Air - Park where I Flew a Grobe Two seat Sail - Plane Two Times. I really enjoyed Flying that Grobe. Flying the Grobe those Two Flights, One Day, One Flight. The Performance of that Grobe really impressed Me. I can see how after I had gotten used to Flying a Three Axis Control Aircraft, I can see how One could cover a Lot of Ground Flying an XC route. It use4d to be when I had flown over a hundred Miles in My Predator. Yet I imagine if You were to Fly an XC route that was just over a hundred Miles in Distance. Flying a Sail Plane, a 100 Miles, or more! while beginning the Flight from 3000' when releasing from Your Tow Plane. Can You Say: What a Sled Ride?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Dec 16, 2023 10:52 pm

Chris McKeon wrote:... and I so hope that I will fly again ...

We all hope so too.   :thumbup:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Dec 17, 2023 2:58 pm

I so as I imagine that most of You must know I long to Fly again. Yes, I so want to Fly the Greatest Glider that I ever saw or knew of. That Gider is My 158 Predator. Well, My Recovery has, and I imagine it will continue to be a long and Arduous path. But I had to go and Pound Myself almost it was that I Pounded My Self so severely that the Pounding would have been My Demise. But Death was not a happening event foe Me on March Twenty-eight2010. Well John when He has time will come up here to Cazadero. Where He will perform an IRAN on My Predator.

Looking Back on it. It really is something that there was so little Appairent Damage done to My Predator. It seems that the real Damage was done to Me. I hit the Ground too Darn Hard!
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jan 27, 2024 9:57 am

I am guilty of being described sort of like what this title says. I have a longing, a Desire, Heck: I would call My wanting to Fly as a Burning desire to Fly again. To enable this longing to be Quenched., I did a couple of Years ago. I had two Flights I where I Flew a Grobe Two SEAT Sailplaned back when I lived down in Brentwood California. I had never Flown a Sailplane before, Heck I had never Flown an Aircraft that in order to Control it, I sat in the seat. I Had MY Feet resting on the Pedals. And MY RIGHT HAND ON THE Control YOKE> While Flying the Glider the only control issue that I experienced, just as Nike S said: "The GLIDER WAS A Completely different Animal while Under Tow. While We were being Towed, I did experience some PIO. But only while Under Tow. I was controlling the Sailplane for the entire Flight including the Landing.

So, Flying That Frobe Sail Plane was quite an experience for Me. I might very well pursue Flying Sailplanes up here in Sonoma County. There is a Sailplane operation over in Willams.

Yes; My desire to Be a Bird Goes ON.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics