Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

HIGH AND FAR - - - - -: Once Again, and Again, and Again.

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Dec 03, 2022 11:01 am

Well Being that it is Saturday, and I hope that Many of You will Fly Today. I called, and I sent Texts to a Few of My HG Friends. You see since I am grounded as of late. It is like John says; I am doing time in this Gravity secured Penitentiary. Well come this Spring I will be Making a Jailbreak. So anyways I do hope that Many of You are successful in accomplishing a Jail Break Yourselves today,

One More Thought: I hope Everyone does do Well Flying Today. So Go Get it. GET HIGH, GO FAR! Yes Break out of this Gravity Securred Pennitentria.

PS: By the Way this Spring, I will be making a Jailbreak. I will be Breaking free when John gets up here and He and I just like old Timers. Yes John and I will go Flying together once again.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: HIGH AND FAR - - - - -: Once Again, and Again, and Again

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:29 pm

How I titled this Post really conveys the Good thoughts that I and other Pilots try to convey to each other. I really just love to see a Pilot say Get High and to Go Far. Or when I see a Pilot really do a nice Job during the Phinal Phase of Her or His Flight. What I am referring to of Course is when a Pilot really does a nice job while landing and sticking their Flair.

hg sONG:

i was Listening to the Song; I Get High with a little Help from My Friends. i like the thought of that Song. II never knew that John and Paul were HG Pilots, Cool!
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:29 pm

How I titled this Post really conveys the Good thoughts that I and other Pilots try to convey to each other. I really just love to see a Pilot say Get High and to Go Far. Or when I see a Pilot really do a nice Job during the Phinal Phase of Her or His Flight. What I am referring to of Course is when a Pilot really does a nice job while landing and sticking their Flair.

hg sONG:

i was Listening to the Song; I Get High with a little Help from My Friends. i like the thought of that Song. II never knew that John and Paul were HG Pilots, Cool!
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Mon Dec 19, 2022 10:56 pm

Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org

View pilots' hang gliding rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics