Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: PHOENIX FOLLIES.

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Feb 10, 2024 11:58 am

Just waiting for My Friend John.

This Video that I hope that I have been able to Post is so very appropriate regarding how I feel regarding My aspirations to return to the Sky. For as the Day such as this Saturday the tenth of February is looking like it is going to be a pretty nice Day today. I imagine that "If John was here Today". He and I might very well be heading out so that I could have Ny First Flight in fourteen Years. But "One nice Day", is not enough. NO I must wait for Springtime to arrive. That way the Weather will warm up on a consistent basis. I mean John will drive all the way up here from Southern California. By The way John. I want to say how much that I am appreciating Your being willing to help Me return to The Sky.

https://www.bing.com/videos/riverview/r ... &FORM=VIRE
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:10 pm

Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Feb 10, 2024 12:55 pm

ALL PREDATOR, ALL THE TIME!

You know what Craig? I do not believe that You and I have ever Met, either on the Ground. O when say You and I were sharing the Same Airspace. But then again, I did have a Brain injury. So, there is a chance that I knew you, but now My Brain being that it went Awol after When I bashed it to smithereens Fourteen Years ago.

Yes We might have been Flying, sharing the same Air. Please take note: What I am about to type is a "SMACK THOUGHT". I really am trying to convey some Humor in My Post. Anyways Maybe You were in a Thermal. when I came into the same Thermal that You were working for Lift. Well maybe I was below You, Another thing here is My being below You in a thermal was or might very well be the case in the Future. For this Six Foot Three-and-a-half-inch tall Predator Pilot has lost a hundred pounds and still counting Albeit I am experiencing a {Stalling} regarding My efforts to drop Body Weight. Body weight.

OK Craig and other Pilots. WI want to be totally honest here. Please do not get Me Wrong here. I am not in any way some kind of a "SUPER PILOT". I have, and i WILL ONCE AGAIN TO HAVE BEEN fortunate ENOUGH TO fly my predator one fifty-eight Predator.

It really is a case of the Designer of My Predator, "John" had designed a better; "Mouse Trap" than designers of other Gliders. Again, It really is not about Me at all. The only credit that I can take for the great climbs that I have enjoyed, and the climbs that I will enjoy is that I, when I made the Decision to Buty My second Glider, I Made the Choice to buy a Predator.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu May 09, 2024 12:44 pm

OK: What I am about to ask is really not something that I should need to ask. For I have been involved in with Flying A HG since the begging of My Flying off the Cliff launch down in New Zealand. What I ask is: I Again I really should be able to answer this Question My Self. But has there ever been a situation that a HG Pilot caused an Incident were a Third Party was injured, or there was Property Damage done Due to a Hang Glider Pilot Who had a case of: {PILOT ERROR} where Said Pilot had to present the fact that She or He Due to Poor Piloting of a Hang Glider, had caused a Collision to take Place. I am looking at Flying a Hang Glider Like when We Drive a Car.

So, I hope 1hat I have Been able to convey My Question in Thoughtful, well thought out Manner. Are We insured by USPA?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics