Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Being a Flying Fat Axx, not Me.

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Sep 26, 2022 5:49 pm

I fully expect Push-Back because of the content of My Post; Yes I am going to talk about an unpopular Type of Flying here on the Hawks Website. The Type of Flying that I will be talking about is Cross Country Flying. So here I am, on the verge of for the First time in twelve Years. I will have the chance to demonstrate to Myself, also John needs to watch Me Fly that Huge Condor. After i am successful flying George's Condor, I will then Fly JOhn's T-Two. Only after I have shown Myself that I can indeed Fly a HG again, will I fly My Beloved Predator 158. Then when I get back to flying My Predator with confidence. I imagine that this Sub 200 LB. Predator, Phoenix Guy in the Sky.

You see I have experience some serious Weight reduction using the: "POUND DIET. Yes I lost a Hundred Pounds with ease. Even though: The Pound diet works so Well, I do not recommend it for everyone. Ror part of the first phase of the Diet is You need to almost Die, then there is the three Months in a Coma. Well that is how long I spent in a Coma. So now I need to loose just 20 Pounds. The Last Five pounds came off with My holding the line so to speak. I assume that I will need to basically strive Myself, and I will need to Work-Out harder.

If I do indeed reach My target, Goal Weight of 175 Lbs. I just really wonder how much of a benefit it will be to be Flying My Predator at over a 120 Pounds less.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Being a Flying Fat Axx, not Me.

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Oct 01, 2022 12:00 pm

You see it is really tripping Me out. Here I sit just waiting, and hopping for Pilot-X to call say; So let's go Flying. Yes I am sitting on My Hands just so that I will be able to Fly a Circus Tent sized Glider into the Air. That 330 Condor will be My; "E-TICKET RIDE". Yrs flying that Condor will for Me bea Monumental Epic Flying experience! All I do is to think about Flying. Up in the Air Flying is where I truly belong. John once said: "I only visit there". Heck I want My Mail delivered to oh 3000 Cloud Base Way. But here is a Ground based thought; You know when You have been in intensive care too Long. Yes it is too long a stay, when you get Your Mail delivered to You in intensive Care.

Guys You all know how You felt the very first time when You Held a Glider. You pointed it into the Wind. You set the Pitch of the Glider. You called Clear. Then You bwegan Your stride Forward into the prevailing Wind. The Harness Strap became taught. Then You were up off the Ground Flying. All of You remember How You Felt that Day Years ago. Well I believe that I will Feel that way times One Hundred!

MY OTHER THOUGHTS: Ginger, Ginger and Mary Ann? Are You Guys serious? There was no race. Mary Ann positively Smoked! Comparing Ginger to Mary Ann, Ginger was not even qualified to be Hot Enough to be compared to Mary Ann.

I know from Flying My Predator 158. That My Predator is the most smoking Hot Glider in the Air. Well up until when I decided to stop Flying, March 28th 2010, it surely was an Awesome Ground Traversing Glider. But Technology never Stops. Maybe Manufacturers of Hang-Gliders have raised there Bar so to Speak regarding there Topless Gliders. Yes maybe the Day has come where it will Be Me being Picked up by the xdriver on the way to picking up a Topless Glider. Instead of the other way around.

I have said this before; John thank You so Much for designing the Predator.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics