Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

FLYING MY PREDATOR FOR MONEY,

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Mar 24, 2022 3:11 pm

"FLUING, MAKING THE PAYCECK PREDATOR STYLE,

So, I really do not know if any of You really care, or like to read about My happenings and Possible doings. But heck You clicked onto what I am writing.

SO HERE I GO:

i have written and I have posted little pieces of My Story back to Normalcy. Check this thought out. Do You know How when I will be back, Back to being an Ab-Normal Person-Pilot? It will be not when I have Flown My Predator a Hundred Miles in under Four Hours. No the main reason that has never happened is because before My having Pounded: BMHP. I never really tried to push the pace at which I was able to push My Predator regarding covering Ground, flying XC. Because "RAW-SPEED" was never something I never worried about when i was flying My Predator cross Country. I as a Pilot just simply loved being up in the Air. This Mode pf mine: " Get Back up Now, or Die" This mental state served Me Well. And once it contributed to My Making a whole lot of Money for a Flight that only lasted less than an Hour. But For that Flight I was paid $850.00

You see John, Joe and Myself were paid to Fly over Kendall Jackson Winery, up here in Northern California. There was an Helicopter that had a cameraman who was to shoot footage of John, Joe, and Myself.
We began our Flight From Saint Helena Mountain. So the Helicopter landed up on the Mountain. So then one by one John Joe, and Myself all launched. I launched first and proceeded to experience one of the worst drillings that I have ever experienced. So there I was going down to the Deck like a Turkey. But Heck! I was being paid Good Money to fly that Flight. I was paid $850.00 for that Flight. So I shifted Gears, and I
did one of My usal Deals of just clawing My way back up. It was a usual thing when Flying XC to get quite low. But I would shift into scratch Mode and Climb Back up. So on that day I simply refused to land at that point in My Flight. I clawed My way back up. Well John and Joe were standing up on launch watching Me do the worst Sink-Outs of my Flying career. But I did not hit the Deck . I imagine that I would have still been paid for that flight. I really did look at this way; If I had failed to get back up. Also if I had taken the %850.00 for that Flight, By Sinking out I would have been a Failure if i had indeed sunken out. i would have felt like a Thief accepting that $850.00! That Day I was being paid good Money to Fly, to get up, Fly a Pr flight were the Plan was First to Get up so that I along with John and Joe could be Photographed. So it was a tough deal, but I got lucky that Day. You know the way I saw it on a Bad XC day, a Day that did not produce good Thermals, Good Strong Thermals. My attitude was always It's too Bad for the lift not being so good here. I will get up and go, Go XC! THe Thermals will get stronger down range, also on a Day of Flying Xc Thermals tend to be stronger later in the Day.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics