Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Remembering and honoring

Postby Free » Fri Dec 20, 2019 4:31 pm

Craig Muhonen wrote:Ever seen a deer with no eyes?

No, but I've seen plenty deer eyes in the headlights.
Craig, have you been poking out the eyes of deer?
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Fri Dec 20, 2019 5:01 pm

no Ideer??
Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Fri Dec 20, 2019 7:31 pm

Re: Discovering the Law
Postby eagle » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 pm

eagle wrote:
Is It LEGAL~ I SEE RED

David Jeb, won the lease (under false pretense*) posing as OUR leader, representing the hang gliding and Paragliding community as a whole.

(Using his color of authority*)  was it federal or state to gain control over a existing, establish Credible Organization.

Doesn't the (public have a right to know*), how much of our money $$$,... has gone for what, where and to whom,... (FOR WHAT CAUSE*)

The current leaseholder is using an established protected historical site TPGP as a platform to commercialize free air space (exploiting the public for personal gain and profit*) with intent.

By his own decree, the Collection of money to use a free public park is (EXTORTION*) knowingly or not (The City hold final liablties*), for allowing the exploration of our freedoms, the threat of safety, injury and personal loss of the public,

This is (miss appropriation of public funding*) and (diversion of public fun's in to his privat accounts*). 

With Zero Democracy, The act of steeling Our freedom, then selling it back to me as a pass, is a (direct violation of my civil and public rights*).

With no regard to common Law,...  responsible for (blocking the public's Free Use & the path to free airspace*)

Gliderport training has (endangered the public's safety*) both in the Air and on the ground. including violation of lease (drug free workplace and employee's*)

Leaseholder has and is willing to (falsify reports leading to false arrest*) Lying to the public and authorities. (baring false witness*) with (malicious intent*) to include, tampering of equipment and failure to disclosing dangers.

Willing to bully (the threat of violence and or personal loss*) is well known, (Laying and waiting*) hiding behind children and the register. 

Openly (provoking fights in public park*) Militant gang like to divide and control over the public.

Controling Public's freedom of speech by threat

Cornering of the market is (racketeering*) then bringing the market to bare for profit $$$.

Formation of (Organized Crime, networking in Cohesion*) with others. including, (discrimination*) of those whom speak out.

Extortion*
is said to be the easiest crime to prove,...  the act of (collection of public money*),...

(forcing the public to buy insurance*) & (sign unfair wavier*) not required by common Law.

Its Really (Violation and distortion of the original lease agreement intended use*)... operating as a Club.  Are you kidding Mandatory fee's, to use our free park and tolerate an out of control school & dictator...

THE FAULKCONER ~ BARBRA BRY PUBLIC SCANDAL could be considered (Breach of public office oath*) Procrastination (Failing to resolve Crime within a timely fashion*) is a crime

Forcing the public to agree and pay is "PUBLIC EXTORTION BY CITY COUNCIL CONTRACT" probable the worst case in recent history that I could find..

(Negligent Operator's*) operating in the Public sector, including (murder and wrongful negligent death law suits*) of a few pilots 

SEE THE RED.jpg
SEE THE RED.jpg (274.01 KiB) Viewed 4042 times

P.S. Didn't James Bond once say ("Is this Legal*), this stuff is getting old ,...
Where's my double" Hey Bob K. did i miss something

Let's all start remembering the REAL history that's going on every day right before our eyes, and let's all pull "together" to help Bob fight the righteous fight. Quibbling back and forth only distracts him from this fight. If he loses or gives up (incredible financial burden) we all lose. If we coordinate and double down on city council (and Bob's defense lawyer) the curtain will be pulled back.
PRINT OUT THIS POST and put it on your refrigerator or some where as a reminder. The inter net and us hawks may be cool, but it's also kinda a facade,
That allows some easy discourse , and then it goes on the back burner. We need to go eyeball to eyeball and voice to voice with the council and the lease holders, and light a fire on the front burner, or our friend Bob (lest we forget he's been fighting for many years just because he stood up for a fellow pilot) or he will bee crushed. (My opinion from great distance) . This is a long lonely fight for Bob, and of course he's made some missteps (as all of us), but personal messages and phone calls, and written letters on paper, once in awhile with positive support and comradery (you guys have been that for a long time). Is all we can do. Let's be inventive.

Craig
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Thu Jan 16, 2020 12:31 pm

Craig Muhonen wrote:Re: Discovering the Law
Postby eagle » Tue Oct 22, 2019 3:04 pm

this re post is not about what I wrote, its about what Ernie wrote. I thank you Ernie for making this one of the "coolest" or "hottest" things that I have read. I put this under "remembering" because we must.

I'm still trying to figure out how to also post this on "Two Dead at Torrey". Help?

eagle wrote:
Is It LEGAL~ I SEE RED

David Jeb, won the lease (under false pretense*) posing as OUR leader, representing the hang gliding and Paragliding community as a whole.

(Using his color of authority*)  was it federal or state to gain control over a existing, establish Credible Organization.

Doesn't the (public have a right to know*), how much of our money $$$,... has gone for what, where and to whom,... (FOR WHAT CAUSE*)

The current leaseholder is using an established protected historical site TPGP as a platform to commercialize free air space (exploiting the public for personal gain and profit*) with intent.

By his own decree, the Collection of money to use a free public park is (EXTORTION*) knowingly or not (The City hold final liablties*), for allowing the exploration of our freedoms, the threat of safety, injury and personal loss of the public,

This is (miss appropriation of public funding*) and (diversion of public fun's in to his privat accounts*). 

With Zero Democracy, The act of steeling Our freedom, then selling it back to me as a pass, is a (direct violation of my civil and public rights*).

With no regard to common Law,...  responsible for (blocking the public's Free Use & the path to free airspace*)

Gliderport training has (endangered the public's safety*) both in the Air and on the ground. including violation of lease (drug free workplace and employee's*)

Leaseholder has and is willing to (falsify reports leading to false arrest*) Lying to the public and authorities. (baring false witness*) with (malicious intent*) to include, tampering of equipment and failure to disclosing dangers.

Willing to bully (the threat of violence and or personal loss*) is well known, (Laying and waiting*) hiding behind children and the register. 

Openly (provoking fights in public park*) Militant gang like to divide and control over the public.

Controling Public's freedom of speech by threat

Cornering of the market is (racketeering*) then bringing the market to bare for profit $$$.

Formation of (Organized Crime, networking in Cohesion*) with others. including, (discrimination*) of those whom speak out.

Extortion*
is said to be the easiest crime to prove,...  the act of (collection of public money*),...

(forcing the public to buy insurance*) & (sign unfair wavier*) not required by common Law.

Its Really (Violation and distortion of the original lease agreement intended use*)... operating as a Club.  Are you kidding Mandatory fee's, to use our free park and tolerate an out of control school & dictator...

THE FAULKCONER ~ BARBRA BRY PUBLIC SCANDAL could be considered (Breach of public office oath*) Procrastination (Failing to resolve Crime within a timely fashion*) is a crime

Forcing the public to agree and pay is "PUBLIC EXTORTION BY CITY COUNCIL CONTRACT" probable the worst case in recent history that I could find..

(Negligent Operator's*) operating in the Public sector, including (murder and wrongful negligent death law suits*) of a few pilots 

SEE THE RED.jpg

P.S. Didn't James Bond once say ("Is this Legal*), this stuff is getting old ,...
Where's my double" Hey Bob K. did i miss something

Let's all start remembering the REAL history that's going on every day right before our eyes, and let's all pull "together" to help Bob fight the righteous fight. Quibbling back and forth only distracts him from this fight. If he loses or gives up (incredible financial burden) we all lose. If we coordinate and double down on city council (and Bob's defense lawyer) the curtain will be pulled back.
PRINT OUT THIS POST and put it on your refrigerator or some where as a reminder. The inter net and us hawks may be cool, but it's also kinda a facade,
That allows some easy discourse , and then it goes on the back burner. We need to go eyeball to eyeball and voice to voice with the council and the lease holders, and light a fire on the front burner, or our friend Bob (lest we forget he's been fighting for many years just because he stood up for a fellow pilot) or he will be crushed. (My opinion from great distance) . This is a long lonely fight for Bob and Ernie and of course some missteps have been made (as all of us), but personal messages and phone calls, and written letters on paper, once in awhile with positive support and comradery (you guys have been that for a long time). Is all we can do. Let's be inventive.

Craig
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby eagle » Sat Jan 18, 2020 3:25 pm

The Gliderport Leaseholder Murdered the Guy I had Lunch with
(there own Instructor) and lied about it ....
The Police coverd it Up... Got it

"Its to Old of a murder, It's already been berried by the authorities"
YET,... There's no proof and I"m a witness still under threat

David Jebb and the police (Life threatening) told Me not to show up for two weeks as they covered it Up

Jebb Kept the Fact they were sue for 50K then tried to kill me by mistake... afterward

Craig, You Sure are full of Bull Sh*t History,...

Now We have Robin and Gabriel Jebb as a threat and control...
An acceptable Police Crime Family Mafia,... are you Out of your mind
While you argue about it,....
Your... FREE FLIGHT RIGHTS HAVE BEEN STOLEN

Bald Eagle.jpg
Bald Eagle.jpg (13.5 KiB) Viewed 3880 times

PS... Pay Up YOU CHUMP $10 a day to fly free.
Is now what you represent

And For Histories record I was forced to Join The USHGA
Why Should I buy insurance not required by Law,...
Sign unfair waivers, and Pay to use free airspace
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Sat Jan 18, 2020 5:33 pm

https://lompocrecord.com/news/local/sta ... f35f9.html

The "big" money in S.D. Is in law suits and hiring their "friends" to do 100 million dollar contracts. Which is the tip of the iceberg. S.D. Has paid out millions a year in "trip and fall" claims and have taken their cut. Including quite a bit to Rodger Hedgecocks wife for having her implants fixed after a "fall".
S.D. Will spend $100,000,000.00 to fix their sidewalks, but not one penny to fix The safety problems at TPGP, and not one person has died on a sidewalk. Maybe ya'll should get out your skateboards. Hmmm.... .I could 4.5 million...
I'm a disabled vet... .I could get away with it. I'm already disabled.... .oh just slap me.
The power elite have used Bob and Ernie (citizens) as a " foil" to say "look at them", see what bad people they are, see how they act against "our" public concessionaire, see how they get arrested invading our public park, see How they bang the mic at "our" city council meetings, "How dare they". All the while saying " don't look over here ". We will not lose a multi, multi, million dollar law suit, and get ourselves in the news as "loosers. I

It is always good to stand up and be heard, but if you talk over and over to people who turn their heads and DO NOT LISTEN it will lesson the story.
Seek out the people who "want" to listen. In the end, maybe those people will be a jury of your peers. Well spoken words (much homework to be done) will mean much more to them when the time comes.
Frustrating us (US) is a weapon they use, dividing friends allows them the time to win. And being "forced means you lose "choice.

Ernie, if you took more time to know me, you would know that I am not the one frustrated here. How could I be, up here with only half the available oxygen, I might be a little lite headed, but is too much oxy a bit corrosive? I have not been a pilot for 48 years, but I kinda can put myself in your shoes, and see from afar, the goings on at the "left" coast.

"PULL TOGETHER and LIFT EACH OTHER "UP". Maybe a new topic is needed here, let's call it UPLIFTING or LIFTINGUP. I'll start with some punography, " I tried to catch some fog, I mist. "

Feel free to move this post Bob, Not many will read it anyway, but I will calm down, and breathe some more of this "rarefied" air.

Submitted by one of many US HAWKS.
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Remembering and honoring Who Stand Up

Postby eagle » Tue Jan 21, 2020 2:26 pm

MY Name is Ernie the Eagle
Former Dod representing our freedom and I won't give You the details
Or witch agencies or people that are My Affiliates...
Bob K and I are just civilians. Yup ..

And who the F**k Are You
I will call you on your story... On Any Day, Craig Muhonen
Talk some more sh*t, while We are under a threat

Eagle Stamp.jpg
Eagle Stamp.jpg (90.26 KiB) Viewed 3832 times
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Tue Jan 21, 2020 3:52 pm

Craig Muhonen wrote:
When I watched Ernie "stand for truth" at the podium, just two days after this accident, I saw a man with more PASSION than most, pour himself out to the audience and a council that will WILL NOT LISTEN.

I wish he would do it more.

I have, and will continue to do my research, and I am still amazed that Ernie and Bob seem to be the only pilots willing to stand up straight, in front of council and everyone,..... .look them square in the eye and say HOW ARE YOU, ...YOU, GOING TO ACT ??.
I started looking at the public record of the city council meetings and counted the times that Bob stood before them about the TPGP. I stopped counting at 100. I counted the times that Ernie stood before them about the TBGP, and counted 3. Both men passionate about the important issues at the public park.
After watching and watching what "they" are doing, and what "you guys" are doing, I cannot believe that you could possibly think that I would vote for "they". You say that you have affiliates Ernie, care to elaborate, because as you stood in front of council, I saw a 30 year citizen of La Jolla and a pilot of ? Years, calling out city council. Please, next time bring them with you because without help, "THEY WIN. It's not about who gets to fly or not, it's about having proper professional control of this "historic" airport.

My opinion.... The lease at TPGP must be rewritten by council to support an environment that has Safety, Fun, and a bit of profit for every one in the public park , including disabled, at the forefront. And implement professional flight directors (like any airport) that are Not controlled by the "profit makers" . Not the other way around.

Keep fighting where it counts, but don't fight me, I'm a nobody

Craig Muhonen
Last edited by Craig Muhonen on Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Postby eagle » Tue Jan 21, 2020 5:51 pm

If you want to do more,...
Try to find out about the last weeks crash and cover up on the Apron
I heard about it form the Lifeguards

Para crashes are frequent by the out of control Dirty Cop Club Snack Shop
it was a serious injury 5 days ago ? ... A call was made by a concerned bystander
Last edited by eagle on Tue Jan 21, 2020 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
eagle
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Tue Jan 21, 2020 6:20 pm

I do want to do more but, you are absolutely right Ernie, things are being covered up to the point of "obsession", on their part. The familys of crash victims, the "accident reports", and the EMT's and the coroner's report, have been muted. And the media have been given many "free rides". I think you and Bob are getting too close to them. Play these next months very close to the vest, and write about how you feel, in a private place, not public. They are
watching.

Stay strong

Craig
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics