Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Justice for Joe

Postby magentabluesky » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:00 pm

Justice for Joe

From my neutral outside viewpoint, I think Justice for Joe Faust would be if Bob resigned from the US Hawks due to this fiasco with Joe Faust taking primary control of US Hawks along with the reinstatements of both Rick Masters and Frank Colver onto the US Hawks Board with the other current board members.

Now, I could get behind that Justice for Joe.
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Justice for Joe

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Feb 16, 2019 5:55 pm

magentabluesky wrote:From my neutral outside viewpoint ...

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
All credibility gone right there.    :srofl:

Actually, Michael, what you've been doing here on the U.S. Hawks in the past 24 hours (starting numerous topics, arguing every point, digging up clever videos, thinking outside the box) is exactly what you should have been doing on hanggliding.org when Joe was banned. But you'd have been on much firmer ground there because Joe's banning was actually unjust.

But Joe's silencing somehow wasn't important enough to raise your ire on hanggliding.org. Yet let someone criticize your inaction in the matter (as I have done) and you're a real dynamo.

If you would redirect your considerable energy toward Jack you might get Joe reinstated ... along with Scott and Warren as well!!    ;)

If you really cared about Joe so much, you'd be arguing with the forum operator who banned Joe rather than complaining to the forum operator who has cherished and defended him.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Justice for Joe

Postby magentabluesky » Sat Feb 16, 2019 6:17 pm

Bob,

All it takes for evil to thrive is for good men to do nothing.

I took your advice.
magentabluesky
Michael Grisham
magentabluesky
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics