Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: MoHawk Uprising

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed Feb 13, 2019 1:03 am

Free wrote:The report I have for you is 'what an idiot' you are.
Talk about arguing how many pixies can dance on the head of a pin.

I'll bet Frank Colver probably didn't fly with you Sunday at Dockweiller.

Here's a bit of wisdom that I've picked up from about a decade of having absolute control over other people's ability to speak on this forum:

The more that I would like to shut someone up ...
          ... the more I know it's the wrong thing to do.

That's part of what makes us different from all the other forums.

As for Dockweiler, I don't fly there on Sundays, and I had other obligations Monday and Tuesday.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:12 pm

Calling Bob an idiot was maybe a bit harsh. Bob is not an idiot.
I apologize and maybe should have said, Idiot Savant doing idiotic things?
I could be wrong about that too.

Idiot
Person of low intelligence

An idiot, dolt, dullard or (archaically) mome is a person perceived to be lacking intelligence, or someone who acts in a self-defeating or significantly counterproductive way. Along with the similar terms moron, imbecile, and cretin, the word archaically referred to the intellectually disabled, but have all since gained specialized meanings in modern times. An idiot is said to be idiotic, and to suffer from idiocy.
Wikipedia
Last edited by Free on Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:26 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:25 pm

Free wrote:Calling Bob an idiot was maybe a bit harsh. Bob is not an idiot.
I apologize and maybe should have said, Idiot Savant doing idiotic things?
I could be wrong about that too.

It's not a problem Warren. Jack and USHPA (and to a lesser extent, Davis) have put the entire sport of hang gliding into what I'd call a giant pressure cooker and turned up the heat. The bannings and expulsions and all of that political nonsense have created a very difficult situation for everyone. We're all doing the best we can, and that includes you and Michael and Frank and Rick and Red.

My only request is that we really focus on the people at the heart of the problem (USHPA's leadership and the Doppleganger operators). Those are the people whose power has gotten out of control.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Free » Thu Feb 14, 2019 7:29 pm

Bob Kuczewski wrote:

My only request is that we really focus on the people at the heart of the problem (USHPA's leadership and the Doppleganger operators).

That's why I have such a problem with your attack on Frank, Red and Mike.
You have nothing to gain by this.

But, if you are going to keep up this ill considered vein, I submit you need to add James Rupert Gaar, aka Blindrodie to the list of criminals you have already started.
Why is he left off the hook?
Why, only today he was merrily posting lies about me in Jack's coffee shop of horrors.
He post there a lot. All the time. And he lies. And he IS an idiot.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Another Apology to Bob and a Retraction

Postby Free » Sat Feb 16, 2019 10:24 am

It turns out, in Michael Grisham's case against Bob, facts have been exposed that I was not aware of when I expressed my earlier outburst of frustration. I was arguing one thing while another thing was closer to the truth.

My impression was that Bob was trying to force an action on Michael. To make him do something he didn't want to do that could ultimately diminish
the political reach that Michael Grisham currently possessed. If that was the true picture, Michael was only guilty of not doing something he didn't want to do and my opinion was that it did not rise to the same level of 'shame' as that of Jack Axaopolous, in banning Joe Faust.

What I wasn't aware of, until Michael posted the information, was that Michael was actually defending Jack Axaopolous' shameful actions against Joe Faust.
This is totally different than the apathy of not taking a hypothetical physical action against Jack Axaopolous, at Bob's insistence.

Apathy and indifference is one thing. There is shame in that, but not equal to the same shame as a cowardly Jack Axaopolous in banning Joe Faust.
Jack is such a weak person that his hatred of Bob, Scott and related persons overrides his false stated goal of advancing the sport of hang gliding.

Now that it is clear that Michael Grisham, was actually defending Jack Axaopolous, in a legal sense, of his right to be immoral to Joe Faust, and by extension, all pilots that may benefit from the good work and actions taken by Joe Faust.

In light of this new information I reverse previous opinion expressed in favor of Michael Grisham.
I find it quite shameful to defend the actions of a mini-tyrant like Jack Axaopolous, for whatever reasons, and especially that you may think it is legal and therefore OK. Morals, ethics and honor outweigh legal, and you Michael, have chosen the shameful side of this equation .
The defense of shameful actions is shameful.
Free
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics