Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Salute to Mike Jefferson!!

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Fri Apr 13, 2018 12:41 pm

Salute to Mike Jefferson!

:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:

Mike Jefferson did a very cool thing for the US Hawks recently. I don't want to publicly say what it was because that might spoil its effectiveness, but I do want to thank him very publicly. If anyone (who has my phone number) wants to know more, please feel free to give me a call. All I can say for now is that it was very cool, and very clever.

Thanks Mike!!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby SamKellner » Fri Apr 13, 2018 2:34 pm

Way to go Mike !
Southwest Texas Hang Gliders
US Hawks Hang Gliding Assn.
Chapter #4
SamKellner
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Rick Masters » Fri Apr 13, 2018 8:01 pm

:srofl:
:salute:
Rick Masters
Contributor
Contributor

Postby slopeskimmer » Fri Apr 13, 2018 9:23 pm

Thanks Guys!

I did what I thought was right. I fought to open Ed Levin Park to all hang gliding pilots regardless of their organization or club affiliation. I am now working on our other publicly owned site to release the USHPA death grip there. It won't be long before these USHPA bullies will be ghosts of the past. :thumbup:
Mike Jefferson
USHPA #76175 H-4
AUA #1005 Master Pilot, Advanced Instructor, Tandem Instructor, Regional Director
US Hawks #63 (all previous ratings recognized)

Read more: http://forum.hanggliding.org/viewtopic. ... z5CfNHiMvt
slopeskimmer
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Frank Colver » Sat Apr 14, 2018 8:19 am

Whoa!! Mike, I'll call Bob to find out the details but I sure like your statement above.

If USHPA was still a club to promote flying and flying sites they would have made opening sites to no required insurance a long time ago. That should have always been top priority.

I used to donate every year (during all those years I wasn't hang gliding anymore) to the foundation's site preservation fund but I quit when I realized that they were only helping with USHPA controlled sites. :thumbdown:

Frank
Frank Colver
Contributor
Contributor

Postby JoeF » Sat Apr 14, 2018 12:04 pm

Mike,
Thank you!
:salute: :salute: :salute: :salute: :salute:
JoeF
Contributor
Contributor

Postby wingspan33 » Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:22 pm

I have no idea what the "thank yous" are about :think: but I guess I'll say thanks too. Thanks!

Man, you're such a loser! ; - ) lol
wingspan33
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics