Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Re: Jailed for taking pictures at Torrey

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue May 26, 2020 12:11 am

In my recent speeches to the City Council I've been including a link to the November 9th, 2014 video and a copy of USHPA's unjust expulsion.These are the 4 broad categories in USHPA's expulsion notice:

1. My expert testimony in the Hamby case
2. My filming of Gabe Jebb's helmet violation
3. Starting a club that might compete with USHPA
4. Speaking to the San Diego City Council.

I've attached the full letter below, but I just want to focus on the items related to my filming of Gabe Jebb on November 9th, 2014. Here are those items from my expulsion letter:

USHPA wrote:
2. Endangering safety of paragliding and hang gliding operations involving members of USHPA, USHPA Certified Instructors, and USHPA Tandem Instructors at the Torrey Pines Gliderport (TPGP) by, among other things:

a. Disrupting training of students at TPGP;

b. Continuing to disrupt training of students at TPGP, after being asked to stop by TPGP personnel;

c. Being in the active airfield restricted area of TPGP for purposes unrelated to flying;

d. Remaining in, and refusing to leave the active airfield restricted area of TPGP after being asked by TPGP personnel to leave;

3. Endangering the existence of an historic and important hang gliding and paragliding site,
namely the Torrey Pines Gliderport;

They sound pretty bad don't they? Now watch the actual video and see what really happened::

Are USHPA's kangaroo court charges supported by any facts .. at all?

Here's USHPA's full expulsion letter:
Attachments
Member_Term_Ltr_BobKuczewski.pdf
(180.26 KiB) Downloaded 292 times
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Wed Aug 05, 2020 6:15 am

Bob Kuczewski wrote:In my recent speeches to the City Council I've been including a link to the November 9th, 2014 video and a copy of USHPA's unjust expulsion.These are the 4 broad categories in USHPA's expulsion notice:

1. My expert testimony in the Hamby case
2. My filming of Gabe Jebb's helmet violation
3. Starting a club that might compete with USHPA
4. Speaking to the San Diego City Council.

I've attached the full letter below, but I just want to focus on the items related to my filming of Gabe Jebb on November 9th, 2014. Here are those items from my expulsion letter:

USHPA wrote:
2. Endangering safety of paragliding and hang gliding operations involving members of USHPA, USHPA Certified Instructors, and USHPA Tandem Instructors at the Torrey Pines Gliderport (TPGP) by, among other things:

a. Disrupting training of students at TPGP;

b. Continuing to disrupt training of students at TPGP, after being asked to stop by TPGP personnel;

c. Being in the active airfield restricted area of TPGP for purposes unrelated to flying;

d. Remaining in, and refusing to leave the active airfield restricted area of TPGP after being asked by TPGP personnel to leave;

3. Endangering the existence of an historic and important hang gliding and paragliding site,
namely the Torrey Pines Gliderport;

They sound pretty bad don't they? Now watch the actual video and see what really happened::

Are USHPA's kangaroo court charges supported by any facts .. at all?

Here's USHPA's full expulsion letter:

EXPULSION LETTER AND QUOTE BY
DR JORDAN PETERSON:
“It’s way better if you want to exercise power over people to never let them be sure which policies they’re violating.”
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Wed May 19, 2021 8:49 pm

Bill Cummings wrote:EXPULSION LETTER AND QUOTE BY DR JORDAN PETERSON:
“It’s way better if you want to exercise power over people to never let them be sure which policies they’re violating.”

Great quote Bill!!!

Jordan Peterson sure has some great insights into the darker sides of humanity!
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Craig Muhonen » Wed Feb 02, 2022 2:02 am

A post I made in 2020

A fly in.png
A fly in.png (129.45 KiB) Viewed 856 times

Hang Glider balloon drop.png
Hang Glider balloon drop.png (367.96 KiB) Viewed 856 times

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m57gzA2JCcM

The Group W Bench
The "W" is for WIN
"if you want to end war and stuff, YOU GOTTA SING LOUD"

==========================================================================================================================

(:+o)
Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Previous
Forum Statistics