Sign in, say "hi", ... and be welcomed.

Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Fri Jun 10, 2022 6:01 pm

Well in the Name of Safety, I will be Posting an Safety advisory for Tomorrow Saturday June 11th. For No one should Fly with Me in the Air-Space up here in Northern California. For I have not Flown in Twelve Years mow. We do not want to have A Mid-Air. I will be Flying a 330 Wills Wing Condor. So be aware that if You are flying in the Airspace primarily the Air space arounds the Bay Area. I will be Flying primarily between One Hundred Feet MSL. And less than Fourteen thousand Feet MSL
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Jun 19, 2022 8:44 am

OK, this; Have a Great Fathers Day, is to all You Pilots who because You are Fathers this is {YOUR DAY}. Take this Day as You should rightfully take as YOUR DAY. Why is today Your Day? It is YOUR DAY because of who You are, You are a Father. So today it is all about YOU! Yes today, the one day out of the entire Year when You are not doing things for Your Wife, your children, Your etc. I mean this is the one Day of the Year that is Your-Day, take this Day Fathers Day, and enjoy Your-Self. It is no selfish to enjoy Yourself today, For Today is Your Day all You Fathers out there enjoy Yourself.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Re: Hello US Hawks!!

Postby Chris McKeon » Tue Jul 19, 2022 4:37 pm

SEX CHANGE OPERATION ME? QUITE POSSIBLY YES

You Guys know that After a couple of Decades I finally Pounded. Well when comes to me poundding. while it took me about two decades to pound, But when I Pound, I really do Pound!

I have spent so much time thinking about Flying. When I return to Flying I want to be a better Pilot than before when I pounded. So I have seen such stand Female Pilots such as Kari Kastle, Tammy Bucar, and others. Well it got me thinking that in order to become a better Pilot I should look into becoming a better Pilot via a Sex Change operation. What do You Guys think?
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Jul 19, 2022 5:42 pm

Chris McKeon wrote:SEX CHANGE OPERATION ME? QUITE POSSIBLY YES
Well it got me thinking that in order to become a better Pilot I should look into becoming a better Pilot via a Sex Change operation. What do You Guys think?

Go for it. We can still call you Chris.
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bill Cummings » Wed Jul 20, 2022 1:42 pm

Now days can I identify as a paraglider pilot even though I’ve only flown HG?
I once had a dream that I was a woman trapped in a man’s body but I was also a lesbian
that preferred females. (Then I woke up. So now maybe I’m WOKE.)
Bill Cummings
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Thu Jul 21, 2022 9:38 pm

OK really, why is it that more women do not Fly? There must be some underlining reason why Women do not Fly. What the Heck is it? I mean we all have known Female pilots. the Few that i have had the pleasure of having Met, really did well. Also what is the attraction of Paragliders? I have seen some Good hg pILOTS GO TO THE: "dark side" i mean what is it that draws HG Pilots away? I for one will never have the nerves of Steel that are required to Fly Paragliders, I gues You can just call Me a Spineless coward.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Jul 23, 2022 6:44 am

Bill Cummings wrote:Now days can I identify as a paraglider pilot even though I’ve only flown HG?
I once had a dream that I was a woman trapped in a man’s body but I was also a lesbian
that preferred females. (Then I woke up. So now maybe I’m WOKE.)

:srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl: :srofl:

Chris McKeon wrote:OK really, why is it that more women do not Fly? There must be some underlining reason why Women do not Fly. What the Heck is it?

Sometimes a fiction can spread like a virus through a population of human minds. We currently suffer from the "wokeness" pandemic spreading among the population. People with this affliction confuse equal opportunity with equal outcomes. Equal opportunity will only produce equal outcomes if the people are identical. But people ars not identical. People are different, and different people will make different decisions based on ... their differences.

It is silly to recognize the obvious physical differences that have evolved between the sexes and yet somehow imagine that these evolutionary differences completely bypassed the human brain.

Chris McKeon wrote:Also what is the attraction of Paragliders? I have seen some Good hg pILOTS GO TO THE: "dark side" i mean what is it that draws HG Pilots away?

Harry_Martin_PG.png
Harry_Martin_PG.png (234.68 KiB) Viewed 5680 times
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sat Jul 23, 2022 8:56 pm

I really do not get what Draws People to Para-Gliders? I mean look at one must poses in order to take Flight in a Paraglider. You must poses huge amounts of attributes such as Raw Courage, Guts, Bravery,. At the same time in an intellectual manner. You have to simply disavow the reality of Flying a Paraglider versus Flying a Han glider. Can You say A-symmetrical Collapse? I feel no Draw to Fly a Paraglider, I hope that I never do feel the; "DRAW"
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Sun Jul 31, 2022 8:02 pm

Well here I am eagerly awaiting My opportunity to fly that Circus Tent Sized Glider, George's 330 WW Condor. I could not Fly Mt Predator even if I could get it to Launch. Because City Employees who showed up to help Me. Did bot fold up the Glider at all properly. I realize that not one of those who showed up at where I had pounded into The Ground, had no idea how to fold up a HG Glider. But they added things to the Glider such as a Wood Screw. Well I was pretty bad off in a Comma. But those Guys meant well. after I fly the Condor. John will come up here to Northern California. John and I I will go do what we used to do so many times in the Past.John and I will go Fly. I will Fly His T-Two. John will also give My Predator an IRAN.
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

Postby Chris McKeon » Mon Aug 01, 2022 10:40 pm

Guys; Yu know I have such a Bad Case of being Air - Amorous, that I am almost Bouncing off the Ground. OK I will just come out and Say it. I so need a Fix! I crave getting Myself an Air Gasman so Badly, it hurts. But My day to be in the Sky is on the way!
Chris McKeon
Contributor
Contributor

PreviousNext
Forum Statistics