Oregon new member

This subforum provides a place where new users can post immediately while protecting the rest of the forum from automated posting (spam). Posts here will eventually be moved to a proper location in the forum.
Forum rules
This subforum provides a place where new users can post immediately while protecting the rest of the forum from automated posting (spam).

If you have just registered (but are not yet approved) and would like to post to some other location in the forum, then please post here using the following rules:

1. Enter a title for your post that would be appropriate for your intended destination.
  2. Use the first line of your post to specify the subforum and topic where you want your post to go. Prefix this with the phrase "New Topic" if you want to start a new topic in that subforum.
  3. Enter the rest of your post as you would like it to appear.

The moderator will review posts to this forum and move them to the desired location when approved. The first line indicating the desired location will be removed so your post ends up looking like a normal post. You will normally be added as an approved user at that time (if not sooner).

Oregon new member

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Tue Aug 21, 2012 11:17 pm

Here's a copy of John's original post titled "Oregon new member" which was posted to this "New Users" forum:

jcoyier wrote:Anyone out there who hails from Oregon, give me a reply. I am back into flying after a long time off. Currently fly an old original Comet 165. I have a new U2 but do not have the confidence in landing yet to transition to it. Its' only air time to date was at Funston and Ed Levin in the Bay area. I live in Dallas (15 minutes toward the coast from Salem) and fly the local area making it as far as Lake View and Dog Mountain. Always looking to share road trips to more distant sites like Funston or Point Of The Mountain.
John

The original post was merged into the "Hello US Hawks" topic in the "Hang Gliding General" forum (as described in this forum's rules), but John's original post and topic is also duplicated here to preserve it's historical context.

Welcome to the forum John!!    :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Return to New Users Forum