Bubba Nation bullies Kyle Larson

A place for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in these forums.
Forum rules
Be Polite!!

This forum is for discussions that are NOT related to the US Hawks. This area is provided for the convenience of our members, but the US Hawks specifically does not endorse any comments posted in this forum.

Bubba Nation bullies Kyle Larson

Postby Craig Muhonen » Sun Oct 16, 2022 2:42 pm

Complete disrespect for all to see, not pretty.

NASCAR on NBC

@NASCARonNBC
Kyle Larson hits Bubba Wallace. Wallace spins him out, and #NASCARPlayoffs driver Christopher Bell is involved!

Watch on Twitter

1:58 PM · Oct 16, 2022

Wallace immediately exited his car after the crash and walked across the track and into the infield where Larson was exiting his car. He pushed Larson multiple times as Larson clearly did not want to engage in a fight of any sort.
Larson said that he understood why Wallace was upset with his aggressive move and pointed out that Wallace’s attempt to retaliate ended both of their races, not just Larson’s.
“I obviously made an aggressive move into [Turn 3], got in low and loose and chased it up a bit and he got to my right front and it got him tight and into the wall,” Larson said.
“Knew he was going to retaliate so like I said, he had a reason to be mad. But his race wasn’t over until he retaliated.”

Rx
15 minutes ago
“Wallace accelerated to wreck Larson after he hit the wall. He should be parked for at least a race. With all the issues with driver safety, he pulls that. Classless.”

This is what we are constantly up against, they have co-opted the word Respect.
:?: :thumbdown:
Radical Bully liberals v Conservative.
Bubba Wallace is just a Dick.
sorta like PG v HG
:lol: ha

Sometimes you gotta' push the stick forward while you're lookn' at the ground
Craig Muhonen
Contributor
Contributor

Return to Free Speech Zone / Off-Mission Discussions