Here's a place to deposit scraps of information and observations of our US Hawks history.

Warren, Joe, and Sam on HGAofAmerica (August 2010)

Postby Bob Kuczewski » Sat Aug 14, 2010 9:34 pm

Source: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/HGAofAmerica/message/8
Date: August 5th through 8th.

I just wanted to capture some of the discussion from the Yahoo Groups forum:

Topic Title: Throwing Momma Out With the Bath Water

freeushga (Aug 5, 2010 10:29 pm) wrote:They tossed her out, and kept the baby

Joe Faust (Aug 5, 2010 10:38 pm) wrote:Some help on relating this to hang gliding is invited.

During hang gliding discourse a mothering idea generator might be removed after she gives birth to a baby idea while just the baby remains. However, that same mother might birth another and another baby; and the mother may be good for breast feeding the baby; the separation may or may not be best for the baby.

For example, BobK generated a baby; BobK was banned from directly nurturing the baby at the first crib. However, the baby might move to a non-SG-crib to receive nurturing from BobK and a robust gathering of hang gliding village people, perhaps partly here in this forum with its tools. The baby now in SG's hands will grow with a certain shape and structure. But what may not have been noticed is that twins were born; two or more babies are extant; the babies may grow to be quite distinct in personality and perhaps serve factions of the American hang gliding population.

Sam (Aug 8, 2010 9:01 pm) wrote:Thanks Joe,

Now I understand!! Man, if I could just win the lotto.

We flew today. Our payout winch is a POS. Can't get good climbs. Once we get a good payout winch working, everyone is welcome to come to SW Tx. Beautiful cloud streets all last week.

Thanks Joe. Thanks BobK.

Yes, there's plenty fruit still on the tree that the other Assn has overlooked. Some of the best fruit. If HGAA recognizes the overlooked areas, the other Assn. will look like a blind squirrel hunting acorns.

Voice of SW Tx,
Sam
USHGA #16016
Torrey Hawks
HGAA
Join a National Hang Gliding Organization: US Hawks at ushawks.org
View my rating at: US Hang Gliding Rating System
Every human at every point in history has an opportunity to choose courage over cowardice. Look around and you will find that opportunity in your own time.
Bob Kuczewski
Contributor
Contributor

Forum Statistics